- Executive Benefits
- Corporate Owned Life Insurance
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Thrift and Commercial Banking
- Taxable Fixed Income
- Planned Giving
- Assumption College, Worcester, MA – B.A.
- Clark University, Worcester, MA – MBA Studies
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO – Savings Institutions Marketing Society of America Graduate Program
- Williams College, Williamstown, MA – Graduate School of Banking
- Helped introduce the first variable rate mortgage offered east of the Rockies
- Created the first middle-market institutional sales force ever at Kidder, Peabody
- Introduced non-qualified deferred compensation plans as corporate services product at Paine Webber
- Served as director of corporate & institutional services at Paine Webber
- FINRA Series 7, 8, 9, 63, and 65
- Pennsylvania Resident Insurance License
- Multiple state non-resident Insurance licenses
Garrett McDaniel, chief marketing officer of The Gottlieb Organization, LLC, has more than 40 years of financial services experience. Garrett currently focuses on Planned Giving opportunities within the Not-For-Profit sector such as hospitals, colleges and universities, and healthcare-oriented organizations.
A successful institutional sales professional in his own right, he served for many years helping sales professionals in the brokerage world bring their clients “best-in-class” non-qualified deferred compensation and other executive benefit offerings.
Garrett previously was with Summit Alliance Executive Benefits, LLC, where as Chief Marketing Officer, he developed all of the organization’s sales and marketing literature. Prior to that with Clark Consulting, he worked in the development of executive benefit services to third-party relationships as well as consulting with BOLI clients. He has served in savings and commercial banking as well as the securities industry, including director of corporate/institutional Services for PaineWebber, Inc. He also worked with national and international clients at several firms, including Kidder, Peabody and Prudential Securities.
Garrett earned a B. A. from Assumption College and completed graduate work at the Williams College School of Banking as well as the University of Missouri’s Graduate School of Savings Institutions Marketing.