- Taxation and accounting
- Advanced estate planning
- Advanced philanthropic planning
- Investment management
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL – B. S., accountancy
- Co-founder, Forensic Planning Consultancy, LLC
- Consultant to trusted advisors of high-net-worth families around the nation
- Founder, Palm Beach Philanthropic Solutions, LLC
- Advisory Board, Habitat for Humanity, Palm Beach
- Author, “Generation BIG, Bold Innovative and Generous, The Rising Tide of Dreams to Action,” a book about modern philanthropy
- Vice president of the de novo bank, Enterprise Banking, St. Louis, MO
- CFO, United Illinois Banks, St. Louis, MO
- Senior Auditor, Touche Ross & Co., St. Louis, MO
- Licensed CPA in Ohio and Florida
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Life Insurance and Annuity-Ohio
Latest articles and events
- Continuing education provider to CPAs, attorneys, CFPs and insurance professionals on a series of estate and tax strategies
- Introduced motivated modern philanthropists to international charities
- Published a series of articles on advanced philanthropic strategies for international publication, “The Ambassador,” for the National Italian American Association
- Guest speaker for The Planned Giving Council of Palm Beach
Jeff Smith, managing director of Forensic Planning Consultancy, an affiliate of The Gottlieb Organization, LLC, is a seasoned, creative tax professional with an emphasis on advanced philanthropic planning. He is the author of Generation BIG, Bold, Innovative and Generous, a book about modern philanthropy. FPC works with high- and ultra-high-net-worth clients, aligning the work of their advisor team, bringing advanced estate and income tax planning strategies and cultivating or enhancing philanthropic activities.
Jeff’s focus is working with clients who have developed wealth and want to make all of their financial and planning elements work together to project their core values and aspirations. Together with clients, he develops a vision for the impact they make to the world both during their lifetimes and through their legacy, and then crafts the plans and works with their professionals to both put the plans to work and keep them working properly.
Jeff earned a B.S. in accountancy from Southern Illinois University and is licensed as a CPA in Ohio and Florida.