- High-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth financial planning
- Privately held business entities
- Captive insurance companies
- Legal counsel to The Gottlieb Organization and its related entities
- Officer – United States Air Force
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH – B.A.
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH – J.D. (Order of the Coif)
Chuck Hall, an attorney based in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, has served since 1990 as general counsel to Joshua Gottlieb and the entities he owns or controls. He focuses his practice on representing Mr. Gottlieb and his entities in the financial services sector, including their work with high-net-worth families, privately held business entities and captive insurance companies.
Chuck earned his B.A. from Dartmouth College and his J. D. from Case Western Reserve University (Order of the Coif). He also served as an officer in the United States Air Force.