We are currently looking for a full-time Client Relationship Manager in our Life Insurance division who has extensive experience interacting with Ultra High Net Worth clients and their advisors on aspects of their financial planning strategies. Since most of our planning strategies involve life insurance products, a proficiency in that area would be ideal. The position reports to the Chief Operating Officer of our Company.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment and who has the ability to shift quickly between unrelated tasks. The candidate should be familiar with operational processes and be able to translate operational output to client interfacing communication. The Client Relationship Manager is the first line of support for our business generators and is their conduit into the operations area and conversely channels work product to our key relationship managers that meets our Company’s standards of communication with our clients. This position requires the jobholder to be able to work independently in managing the day-to-day interaction with our clients. Willingness to accept responsibility and to excel in communicating with internal and external parties are critical. Other important attributes are: great listening skills, being a quick study, being a team player, possess integrity and look and act professional at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Active involvement in client communication, both in verbal and written form.
- Prepare template communication packages that are part of the client onboarding process.
- Prepare monthly reports for our clients.
- Drive the monthly allocation process of investment segments inside life insurance policies.
- Effective transaction coordination with internal and external business generators.
- Update process and procedures manuals as it pertains to the position.
- Coordinate work flow between life insurance operations, lending operations and the front office.
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of client relationship management, ideally in a private banking/wealth management environment.
- Affinity with life insurance products a strong plus.
- Passionate, forward-thinking individual with the ability to act preemptively.
- Tenacity to accomplish tasks with follow-through to meet deadlines.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Publisher).
Competitive compensation package that includes an attractive base salary and bonus incentives based on individual performance. In addition, the company offers a complete and broad benefits package.