We are currently looking for a full-time Operations professional in our Life Insurance division who has experience working in an operational capacity at a life insurance agency. The position reports to the Operations Team Leader of our Life Insurance division.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment and who has the ability to shift quickly between unrelated tasks. The candidate should be able to work independently and be intimately familiar with the processes relating to the application for life insurance. We are looking for someone who enjoys being part of a team, is a critical thinker and wants to actively contribute to our never-ending quest to improve ourselves in order to provide the best possible service to our clients. Our company offers bespoke services and as such we do not work on “cases” but assist “relationships”. Other important attributes are: great listening skills, being a quick study, possess integrity and look and act professional at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for processing of applications for large amounts of life insurance with various life insurance companies. Activities include:
- Scheduling of medical exam
- Requesting of Attending Physician Statements
- Obtaining supporting documents like Personal and/or business Financial Statements, tax returns, etc.
- Preparation of submission Cover Letters for the life insurance company
- Clear understanding of each life insurance carrier’s application processes and data requirements.
- Effective transaction coordination with internal and external business generators.
- Running reiterative illustrations to arrive at best policy funding strategies.
- Maintain meticulous client files.
- Coordinate with our company’s lending unit.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of operations experience in a life insurance agency.
- Passionate, forward-thinking individual with the ability to act preemptively.
- Tenacity to accomplish tasks with follow-through to meet deadlines.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, life insurance illustration systems).
Competitive compensation package that includes an attractive base salary and bonus incentives based on individual performance. In addition, the company offers a complete and broad benefits package.